[tycho-user] What eclipse target platform feature includes the eclipse plugin?

I have a target platform that I use as the basis for a tycho-generated
target file that includes maven dependencies:
 https://github.com/steinarb/modeler/blob/using-modelstore/modeler.target/modeler.target.target

This works fine in that if I set the generated target file as the target
platform, then the eclipse plugin is able to resolve a bundle from the
maven dependencies.

However, the eclipse started by the eclipse application run
configuration for my plugin project, doesn't include the OSGi console.

Does anyone know what feature I need to add to the target file to get
the OSGi console in the eclipse application run configuration?

Thanks!

- Steinar

 Side note: The IDE itself has the OSGi console available, and if I use the eclipse
            IDE itself as the target platform I can get the OSGi console in the
            eclipse application run configuration (my plugin won't build, since it
            doesn't find the bundles added by maven, but that's beside the point)

Back to the top