Re: [tycho-user] externalize version of bundle outside manifest

Hace a

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 8:54 AM, LE FEVRE FRANCOIS <francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to externalize a specific bundle version outside the manifest.

I have a multiple eclipse modules project managed by Tycho.

So I have Manifest.MF and pom.xml

I wanted to benefit of maven filtering feature in order to replace at build time the version of a specific bundle used at several places.

But it seems not to be possible since Tycho build phase is before maven verify phase.

Do you know how I can factorize my bundle version with a maven properties in the parent pom?

In order to be sure all eclipse plugins use the same version of the bundle?

Thanks

Francois

cid:part1.06060709.08040600@ericsson.com

Francois LE FEVRE

Research Engineer

Commission for Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies (CEA)

Model-driven Engineering for Embedded Systems Laboratory (LISE)

Projet: Papyrus: https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/

cid:part5.02030405.05090707@ericsson.com

Commissariat à l’énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA)

Paris-Saclay Campus - Nano-INNOV | Bât. 862-PC1087 | F-91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex

T. +33 (0)1 69 08 49 86  |  F. +33 (0)1 69 08 83 95  |

francois.le-fevre@xxxxxx   |  Blog: http://biocamp.blogspot.fr/