[tycho-user] Question about signing and keystore management

Hi all,

I was wondering, do you sign your plugins and how do you manage your
keystores containing the certificates?

My idea is to store the keystore in nexus and download it with maven,
when I need to sign the project. In the pom file I need to encrypt the
keystore and keypass pass. I will use the maven password encryption
mechanism. The whole thing must work for multiple developers and jenkins
server. So we have manually to distribute the settings-security.xml

Is it a good idea to store the keystore on a local nexus server? Do you
use maven password encryption? Did you managed to integrate the master
password credentials in jenkins?

If that's not a good idea, how do you do it?

--
Best regards,
Aleksandar Toshovski

Back to the top