[tycho-user] Tycho set-version does not modify all references to modified projects

Hi,

I'm trying to use tycho set-version to change my version numbers.
The documentation states that "it consistently updates the version strings in the project's configuration files (e.g. pom.xml and META-INF/MANIFEST.MF) and all references to that project (e.g. in a feature.xml)."

However references from other bundles (using Require-Bundle) and references from fragment (using Fragment-Host) are not updated.

Is this the expected behavior? Should I open an enhancement request on this?

Back to the top