Re: [tycho-user] talk at ECE

not for now.

If I understand you right you want a pom.xml that has no GAV but all other
elements like build plugins etc.
Not sure if this kind of "mixed" mode would be worth the confusion. If
it's called pom.xml it should be a pom.xml.

FWIW you can move stuff to the parent pom where it makes sense.

Regards
Jan

On 21/08/15 14:37, "tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Keppler
Michael (ETAS/ESW4)" <tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of