Re: [tycho-user] Adding a default workspace via rootfiles

Dear Simon,

thank you for your pointer. The description of the pluginParameter sounds promising. Unfortunately, I can’t seem to get it to work. But I am still a tycho-newbie.

The feature containing the default workspace (including .metadata) is called: „ch.hilbri.assist.features.defaults“. I tried to add the config parameter, so that pom.xml of this feature now contains:

———————————————————————————
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<artifactId>ch.hilbri.assist.features.defaults</artifactId>
<packaging>eclipse-feature</packaging>
<parent>
<groupId>assist</groupId>
<artifactId>ch.hilbri.assist.releng</artifactId>
<version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<relativePath>../ch.hilbri.assist.releng</relativePath>
</parent>

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
<version>0.23.1</version>
<configuration>
<useDefaultExcludes>false</useDefaultExcludes>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
</project>

Unfortunately, this does not change anything. The .metadata folder is still excluded … What did I miss?

Thank you for efforts and best regards,

Robert