[tycho-user] multimodule projects and bundle cannot be resolved

Dear all,

I have a multimodule Tycho project and I would like to be able to open individually module in Eclipse.

It is well configured.

I am able to do a “mvn clean install” on the root, or individual modules and to generate the product.

If I open all modules in Eclipse, I have no error.

But

When I open a submodule in eclipse with m2e and Tycho configurator, Eclipse gives me an error in the MANIFEST.

“Bundle X cannot be resolved.”

Could you please tell me how to be able to open a simple module without opening all modules of my projects (greater than 100!)

Thanks

Francois, from France