Re: [tycho-user] POM-less builds and non-SNAPSHOT parent POM releases

> as long as the pom-less child has a version ending with .qualifier, the pom model derived from it has a -SNAPSHOT maven version.

I would say this is not always true. Actually during the build the
".qualifier" is replaced. So the maven version would be the qualified
(with .qualifier replaced) version.

This is one thing that we always do before some builds. Replacing all
".qualifier" and "-SNAPSHOT" occurrences with the actual qualified version.

Jens

Back to the top