From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Obuli Sundar
Sent: 13 July 2015 17:38
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] How to add a jar file as a dependency to eclipse plugin using Tycho

Hi,
I have developed a eclipse plugin which has a dependency of external jar files . I have added it as a pom dependency. But during maven build. The eclipse plugin doesn't take it.
  How can I add the jar files as dependency to eclipse plugin using Tycho. I am new to this please provide some solutions.
Thanks,

With Regards,
Obuli Sundar.R

This electronic mail (including any attachment thereto) may be confidential and privileged and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. Any unauthorized use, printing, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email immediately and delete this email (and any attachment thereto) from your computer system...Thank You.

Back to the top