Re: [tycho-user] 0.23.0 and validating against different JDKs

You can use pom.xml configuration to specify execution environment used during the build [1]. You can also specify jdk used to run tests, I don't have a link handy, but I'm pretty sure there was a wiki about that too.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Execution_Environments

Igor