Re: [tycho-user] Tycho cannot resolve plugin dependecies

Check your target platform as it may be using a different Xtext version ?

Jeff

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 9:49 AM, simone di cola <simone_dicola@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,
 can you please help me with this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30716743/tycho-cannot-resolve-plugin-dependecies?noredirect=1#comment49506761_30716743 ?

I really do not know why I don't have ny errors in the workspace, but when Tycho tries to compile the bundle it fails.

Thanks for your time
Simone