Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 08:17:10 +0000
From: "Sievers, Jan"<jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
To: Tycho user list<tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Features with root files from nexus -> root
	files	missing

not sure what the

/.meta/p2

Nexus p2 plugin you are using is, but looks like it doesn't handle attached feature artifacts which contain the zipped root files (and it probably never will as this is a Tycho implementation detail).

The only thing I can claim that works for me is building an eclipse-repository module and using
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Nexus_Unzip_Plugin
to consume it.

Regards
Jan