Re: [tycho-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Features with root files from nexus -> root files missing

It's the P2 Metadata Genrator. As you 'mvn deploy' a Tycho packaged plugin or feature, it silently does a FeaturesAndBundles publish of some variety in the background to the Nexus repo's .meta/p2 folder. It also lacks os/arch/ws filters in p2.inf requirements.

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-8054

Marked as WONTFIX because it's legacy.