Re: [tycho-user] Quick help needed

Thanks Jeff.

IN OSGI equinox environment:

@Bundle1 Manifest.MF

               Export-Package: org.company.packageX

@Bundle2 Manifest.MF

               Import-Package: org.company.packageX

When importing this package in a java file and compiling, I get following errors:

“is not accessible due to restriction on classpath entry”

I tried following:

               I put bundle1 as require-bundle in bundle2’s manifest, but I feel it’s stupid, as require_bundle should be a run time thing.

I am trying to build the above in 2 ways,  - one is using Ubuntu machine, and giving command  on console mvn  clean install –X

                                                                                2nd is using eclipse on a Ubuntu machine, with similar goals of clean and install with logs.

The way I have understood the export and import package is is like  once exported, the package is available in osgi global environment(outside bundles), and any other bundle can import and use.

Regards,

Alok