[tycho-user] single package for multiple platforms

Hi all,
is there any chance of configuring Tycho so it can produce a final product archive that contains all the different versions (i.e. Linux 32/64, Windows 32/64 and Mac 64)?

The goal is to produce a final ZIP file containing all the product versions so it can be easily shipped and re-used in different environment.
Something similar to what Talend does with its Open Studio product (see downloadable release package): https://www.talend.com/download/talend-open-studio

I was wondering if there is something to do it automatically or it should be done "manually"?

Sorry if it has been already asked, but I was not able to find it after a quick search among old threads.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Massimo.

Back to the top