Re: [tycho-user] No connector available to access repository eclipse...

Maven tries to resolve Maven dependencies from p2 repositories in some
cases and emits this warning. There is no way to suppress this,
unfortunately, but it is safe to ignore. Note that this isn't new in
0.23, this has been the case since very early Tycho builds.

Igor