[tycho-user] Is -o broken in 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT?

Hi,

Because of the Mac app layout change we had to switch to Tycho 0.23.0-SNAPSHOT and it appears that we can no longer use the -o switch to speed up repeated builds. When we do so the following happens quickly:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Computing target platform for MavenProject: org.eclipse.oomph.features:org.eclipse.oomph.all:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT @ C:\develop\oomph\git\org.eclipse.oomph\features\org.eclipse.oomph.all-feature\pom.xml
[INFO] Adding repository http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones
[ERROR] Failed to resolve target definition C:\develop\oomph\git\org.eclipse.oomph\releng\org.eclipse.oomph.releng\org.eclipse.oomph.releng.target: Failed to load p2 metadata repository from location http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones: Repository system is offline and no local cache available for http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.5milestones -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MavenExecutionException

Is that a regression in Tycho or are we supposed to change something?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de