[tycho-user] obfuscation and unit tests

I can work out obfuscating my eclipse-plugin project, but am not sure what to do about the accompanying eclipse-test-plugin project. Specifically, since the tests are run against the packaged jar, tests I have for the classes which have now been obfuscated fail to compile. With Ant I would compile/run the tests against the unobfuscated class files. What’s the recommended way to handle this with Tycho projects?

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Back to the top