[tycho-user] I need help with third party Maven repos

Hello!
First: I have a defined Maven repo in my .m2/settings.xml

<repository>
                    <id>artifactory-stable-repository</id>
                    <url>http://myplace.com/build-stable</url>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                    </releases>
                    <snapshots>
                        <enabled>false</enabled>
                    </snapshots>
                </repository>

These are non-OSGi Maven-projects with POJOs I need to include into my RCP.

I have created an RCP4 project with features and plugins, and I did convert them into maven project using Lars Vogel's tutorial:
http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseTycho/article.html

I did successfully build packages, but in a real-world app, I will need those packages provided by the online Maven-repo.
I have tried to include them into the pom.xml of main application, where I intend to use the as:

<dependencies>
            <dependency>
                <groupId>com.mcs.app</groupId>
                <artifactId>my-third-party</artifactId>
                <version>2.9</version>
            </dependency>
</dependencies>

But if I try to import a class MyClass.java from the my-third-party, it is not resolvable.
I really need to solve this issue, because there's no point of writing RCP application, without access to the legacy codes.
I would really appreciate some detailed solution. I have goggled a lot of examples over the internet, but non of them is right one for my case. Thank you!

Csaba

Back to the top