Re: [tycho-user] Windows Adminstration rights with Tycho?

I'm not quite sure but from the Windows point of view, the XML file you mentionned just need to be in the same directory that the executable, no ? In the positive case, I think it's possible to add file in the root folder of the installation with P2.

Jeff