Re: [tycho-user] Exception parsing OSGi MANIFEST

Using J2SE-1.5 solved my issue.
Looks I tried to understand what seems to be difficult and failed to read a simple thing like this.

RTFM to myself but RTFM good ;)

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 3:02 PM, titimoby <titimoby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not choose what is inside the Manifest of Bcprov, this is a public artifact.
Do you mean, I need to use J2SE-1.5 in my executionEnvironmentDefault element?