[tycho-user] Retries setting for downloading p2 artifacts in Tycho build?

I have a few Eclipse plugin projects in Github, built using Tycho, and under CI in Travis CI (and even Cloudbees Jenkins). Every once in a while, I get a build failure in Travis because Tycho fails to resolve the target platform, due to a timeout getting an artifact from the Eclipse offical update site (or the site not being available, hostname not resolving, etc. - all similar download failures). Example: https://travis-ci.org/bruno-medeiros/DDT/jobs/54736439 .

This is all a bit annoying, is there some setting in Tycho that would enable retries in target platform resolution when such download errors occur?
Because the CI infrastructure is all open source, I don't have any place/server to be mirroring these p2 repositories myself.

Back to the top