[tycho-user] Maven dependency with Tycho

Hi,

We are just starting with eclipse plugin development and using tycho to build the plugin, feature and site.

As part of our plugin we have an external service created (seperate maven project) to provide some non-ui functionality which may be shared amongst other projects.

With normal maven projects I can define a dependency and it will be available at runtime (and in eclipse if I run "mvn eclipse:eclipse") However I'm struggling to find out how this can be done for an eclipse plugin.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for this please?

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top