Re: [tycho-user] building eclipse-repository error on dependency

you are right. I fixed once more a typo.
Looks like I loose every time a bit of credibility ;)

I have another error now and it seems I need to read again documentation on the way to build a eclipse-repository.

[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.DefaultReactorProject cannot be cast to org.eclipse.tycho.ReactorProject -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.tycho.core.osgitools.DefaultReactorProject cannot be cast to org.eclipse.tycho.ReactorProject
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:168)

I work on this and I will follow up here if I find the error.

Thanks,

Thierry