[tycho-user] building eclipse-repository error on dependency

Thanks to your help, I fixed my mistake in my sandbox.feature.
The goal is still to produce an eclipse-repository from this built feature that I'll then deploy on Artifactory.

The project structure is as follow:

build-and-publish-target
--sandbox.feature
---- build.properties
---- feature.xml
---- pom.xml
--semarchy-platform
---- category.xml
---- pom.xml
pom.xml

* parent pom declares sandbox.feature and semarchy-platform as modules.
* both pom modules declares parent pom
* semarchy-platform declares a dependency to sandbox.feature through the category.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<site>
   <feature url="" id="sanbox.feature" version="6.5.4.3"/>
</site>

and through an explicit dependency in its pom (I tried with and without it):

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
  <groupId>sandbox.semarchy</groupId>
  <artifactId>sandbox.feature</artifactId>
  <version>6.5.4.3</version>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>

when running mvn clean with parent pom, a dependency error occurs:

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: semarchy-platform 6.5.4.3
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: semarchy-platform 6.5.4.3 requires 'sanbox.feature.feature.group [6.5.4.3]' but it could not be found

When I use:

mvn clean -X -Dtycho.debug.resolver=true

I have refrerenced to this feature in tycho available IU:

[DEBUG] Available IUs:
  semarchy-platform 6.5.4.3
  sandbox.feature.feature.group 6.5.4.3
  sandbox.feature.feature.jar 6.5.4.3
  joda-time 2.7.0
  config.a.jre.javase 1.6.0
  a.jre.javase 1.6.0

Any clue?

maven and Tycho world is full of delightful moment of awkward learning ;)

Thierry