Re: [tycho-user] building feature error on dependency

Did you specify pomDependencies=consider in the target platform configuration ?(see https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Target_Platform#.22POM_dependencies_consider.22)

Jeff

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you build joda-time or it is expected to come from a remote
repository? In the latter case, make sure the repository has p2 layout
and project pom.xml has corresponding <repository> element.

Igor

On 2015-03-04 11:27, titimoby wrote:
I made a typo, I modified to 0.0.0 in feature.xml.
Nice, now the error message says:
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: sandbox.feature.feature.group 6.5.4.3
requires 'joda-time 0.0.0' but it could not be found

I'm sure I made a simple mistake... so new to tycho/maven world.

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx