[tycho-user] Plugin Source bundles

Trying to figure out how to generate proper plugin source bundles for my product.

I’m having some degree of success using the tycho-source-plugin, however it’s not bundling the source into a structure that’s buildable.

Challenge #1: I can see that I can use the modify the plugin.xml/mainfest.mf/build.properties window in Eclipse, and adjust what get’s packages that works about 90%.  The main issue is that by default, it places the source packages at the root of the jar (instead of inside a src directory).

Challenge #2: I have a variety of products that utilize a mixture of different plug-in bundles. Is there a way to aggregate only the source bundles that are used by a single application in one place?  How might I do this?

This is what I’ve placed in my parent pom:

 <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-source-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho.version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>plugin-source</id>
    <phase>verify</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>plugin-source</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
            <includePom>true</includePom>
            <excludeResources>false</excludeResources>
            <distinctSourceRoots>true</distinctSourceRoots>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>