Re: [tycho-user] Updgrade from 0.20 to 0.22 and SAXParser issues

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Romain Bioteau <romain.bioteau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to update tycho version to 0.22 (currently in 0.20) in our products but for some mysterious reason our Integration tests now fails with some weird SAXParser not found exception (in our product).

Does anybody fall into this kind of issues ?
My first guess was the migration to surefire 2.17 as I found some relative issues in their backlog (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-950)... But it's a little bit old, so maybe the new Equinox runtime...

Tycho 0.21 changed how test dependencies are declared.
In case you have used test-runtime only dependencies in the tycho-surefire-plugin configuration, you may need to replace them with
targetplatform-configuration/dependency-resolution/extraRequirements instead.

-Matthias

Back to the top