Re: [tycho-user] Custom build steps that work in Eclipse and Tycho?

Thanks, Pascal.

So currently the plug-in is a “Eclipse Plug-in Project” and not an “m2e Project”.  It has a pom.xml, so yes I could run the ORM enhancement there, but not sure how that would effect debugging the app within eclipse. (i.e. building with maven takes us anywhere between 30 mins and 7 hours [there’s a bunch of native code involved elsewhere in the project])

So are you suggesting that I convert the plug-in project into an “m2e project”?  Or does tycho honor the custom build.xml that can be configured within the build.properties?

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer