[tycho-user] Use mirror for multiple Nexus p2 unzip repositories

Hello all,

We have a team with a slow/unstable connection to our main Nexus server. I have created local proxy repositories for our Tycho builds, however I would like to make settings.xml configurations as simple as possible, with as little ongoing maintenance as possible.

For basic Maven builds, I am able to group a number of repositories together, then use the following syntax to use mirrors of all repositories:
<mirror>
    <id>nexus_mirror</id>
<url>http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/proxy</url>
    <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
</mirror>

I am having trouble coming up with a similar solution for Nexus p2 unzip-type repositories. The Tycho build expects the exact mirror url provided by settings.xml to be a p2 repo. As I have no way of grouping the various final urls of unzipped p2 repos into a repository group in Nexus, I am wondering if there is a solution for using mirrors of a number of p2 repositories from Tycho without specifying each mirror explicitly and individually in settings.xml?

Thanks very much in advance,

Irene

Back to the top