Re: [tycho-user] Update the modification of a changed plugin/feature

You may be looking for https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reproducible_Version_Qualifiers

Igor

On 2015-01-26 9:06, Samuel Wu wrote:
Thank you, Jeff, for the suggestion. After thinking it over, I would
expect the build to identify the plugins/features which have been
changed since a specific baseline and let the developers to address the
issue, since that the plugins/features are from different repositories
and have different owners.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Inactive hide details for Jeff MAURY ---01/26/2015 01:28:30 AM---If all
the plugins/features share the same version, you can usJeff MAURY
---01/26/2015 01:28:30 AM---If all the plugins/features share the same
version, you can use the tycho extra version plugin.