Re: [tycho-user] Sometimes wrong result of tycho-packaging-plugin

the problem is probably related to bin.includes.
content of target/classes/ will only be included if there is a corresponding bin.includes entry '.' (which I assume your doc plugins do not have if they don't have code)

bin.includes=about.mappings OTOH will take the file from the project root where no values are replaced.

You might want to have a look at additionalFileSets [1]

Regards
Jan

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-packaging-plugin/package-plugin-mojo.html#additionalFileSets

Back to the top