Re: [tycho-user] Tycho: set custom entries in manifest file

Thanks Jeff!

Adding tycho-packaging-plugin and entries (from http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/ )  into it's <configuration><archive><manifestEntries> node solved the problem.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe with the archive (https://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-packaging-plugin/package-plugin-mojo.html#archive) parameter of the tycho packaging plugin ?

Jeff

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:29 AM, Alexander Nikitin <nikitin.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello tycho gurus!

While building eclipse plugin with tycho I would like to add some custom entries in MANIFEST.MF
Is it possible to do this with tycho plugins?
I have tried maven-jar-plugin, but it didn't help.

Jeff MAURY

"Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury