De : Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 12 décembre 2014 18:30
À : Tycho user list <tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [tycho-user] integrate a patched version of jdt.core bundle

Can't you exclude some plugins in the tycho configuration ?

Jeff

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 6:26 PM, Sebastien Gandon <sgandon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Tycho user list,

We need to build a product that contains the jdt (including the bundle
org.eclipse.jdt.core [3.10.0.v20140902-0626]) and that also contains the
groovy plugins for eclipse.
But those plugins come along with a patched version of the jdt.core plugin
(org.eclipse.jdt.core [3.10.0.xx-201406301445-e44]).
This plugin is a singleton and of course when we build with type during
the product publishing phase we have the famous :

[ERROR]   Only one of the following can be installed at once:
[org.eclipse.jdt.core 3.10.0.v20140902-0626, org.eclipse.jdt.core
3.10.0.xx-201406301445-e44]

How can we override the org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group definition so that
is resolves with the the groovy jdt patched version ?

I have tried to force the resolution version of the bundle (using a
<filter> element in the target-platform-configuration configuration) but
then the original jdt feature fails to install because it does not find
the expected original version.

[ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.eclipse.jdt.feature.group
3.10.0.v20140925-0400 requires 'org.eclipse.jdt.core
[3.10.0.v20140902-0626]' but it could not be found

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

SeB.

Sébastien Gandon
Eclipse Software Architect
Email : sgandon@xxxxxxxxxx | Skype : sebastien.gandon.talend.com
Talend SA | 9, rue Pagès - 92150 Suresnes - France | +33 1 46 25 06 00 |
www.talend.com <http://www.talend.com>
Global Leader in Open Source Integration

 <http://www.talend.com>