[tycho-user] Using TestNG with Tycho Surefire Plugin

Hello everybody,

currently, I have to set up a new greenfield Eclipse OSGi/Equinox project. Of course, TDD should be applied and for better reporting I would like to use the TestNG framework instead of JUnit. My Plugin-Tests are already running with JUnit and the tycho-surefire-plugin. Searching the web, I found some hints about how to extend the tycho-surefire-plugin to use TestNG. Obviously, one needs to provide an implementation of the TestFrameworkProvider. Unfortunately, the discussions I found are already several months old, while development of Tycho continued. Now I wanted to ask what’s the current status of a TestNG integration. Is there something ready-to-use available already?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards

Timo Rohrberg

Hinweis: Diese Email enthält evtl. vertrauliche und rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Sollten Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sein oder diese
Email irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender,
und löschen Sie anschließend diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
die unbefugte Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser Email sind nicht gestattet.

Attention: This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Back to the top