[tycho-user] Remove plugin defined in a feature while building a product

Hi,

I'm building a jee based product using org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.feature. The problem is that the feature contains a plugin with product configuration, that overrides my product configuration. Is it possible to exclude the org.eclipse.epp.package.jee plugin from the feature with tycho?

Another way is add the content of the feature in my feature, but in this case I have to maintain the jee feature list by myself.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Aleksandar Toshovski

Back to the top