Re: [tycho-user] Compile fails to find plugin dependency built in the same reactor build

I think I've found the problem.
In my childPlugin1 build.properties, I made the following switch:

     source.childPlugin1.jar = src/main/java/
    etc.
to:
    source.. = src/main/java/
    etc.

Can anyone explain to me why this difference messes up my build?

Thanks again,

Lee.

 I'm in the process of upgrading a legacy RCP application -
 switching to Tycho and upgrading 3.8 -> 4.4.I'm new to
 Tycho but somewhat experienced with eclipse RCP.
 I've encountered a problem where a plugin project with a
 dependency on a sibling plugin is failing compilation
 because it cannot resolve that sibling.
 The project structure is:
   parentProject/
     pom.xml
     childPlugin1/
     childPlugin2/

 Both plugins are built with Tycho - manifest first. I'm
 using?https://github.com/reficio/p2-maven-plugin?to handle
 non-bundle jars.
 What do I need to do to make childPlugin1 resolvable by
 childPlugin2?

 Thanks,
 Lee.

Back to the top