[tycho-user] Compile fails to find plugin dependency built in the same reactor build

I'm in the process of upgrading a legacy RCP application - switching to Tycho and upgrading 3.8 -> 4.4.
I'm new to Tycho but somewhat experienced with eclipse RCP.

I've encountered a problem where a plugin project with a dependency on a sibling plugin is failing compilation because it cannot resolve that sibling.

The project structure is:

    parentProject/
        pom.xml
        childPlugin1/
        childPlugin2/

Both plugins are built with Tycho - manifest first. I'm using https://github.com/reficio/p2-maven-plugin to handle non-bundle jars.

What do I need to do to make childPlugin1 resolvable by childPlugin2?

Thanks,

Lee.

Back to the top