Re: [tycho-user] Localized product name?

Yes, but you should use the plugin.xml/plugin.properties combination for that.

Jeff

Le Tue Nov 18 2014 at 10:24:53, Keppler Michael (ETAS/ESW4) <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Hi friends,

PDE tooling can use the bundle.properties of the branding plugin, to resolve the product name of a product definition file, e.g. %product.name. However, I don’t get this working in a tycho build of the same product. There my built product is just called “product.name”.

Can anyone tell whether Tycho supports this localization feature?

Ciao, Michael