Re: [tycho-user] SCM best practices

I’ll reorganize my CVS repo to put all necessary plugins in the same directory/aggregator.

Apologize for the previous email.

Vincent

De : tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Vincent GUIGNOT
Envoyé : jeudi 6 novembre 2014 10:32
À : Tycho user list
Objet : [tycho-user] SCM best practices

Another question, Sorry I’m beginning in maven Tycho world.

My plugins/feature are all in the same directory (almost 260) in our scm repo (CVS). I’ll like to build them but not all.

Previously I’m using ant to build them and with maps files where each plugins was described.

Jenkins download them by running the ant files.

Now, I’ll like to download only some of them described in a specific plugin *.parent.

I know that the typical example is to have a aggregator at the root and described the SCM target inside.

I’ll like to know if I need to put in each plugin’s pom the scm location of them, or put in the *.parent/pom.xml the location of all plugins, or an other Idea …

Thanks for your Help

Vincent

Back to the top