Re: [tycho-user] Debugging Reproducible Version Qualifiers

Hi all,

Thanks anyway!

Irene
--
Irene Wang
Build Manager
On 23-Oct-14 12:24, Irene Wang wrote:
Hello,

I am currently trying to implement Reproducible Version Qualifiers in my Tycho build according to the doc on the Wiki. To test, I am building based on identical source, and thus I expect all my artifacts to be identically versioned and exist in my baseline repositories. I have pointed <baselineRepositories> to five different p2 repositories created during previous product builds, which I have available on the local file system.

In my log (with -X debugging active), I see that the jgit-generated qualifier for each plugin (e.g. "6.0.0.20141021_1702-SNAPSHOT") matches the qualifier for the same artifact found in the artifacts.xml of at least one of the referenced p2 repositories. However, for each plugin I have "No baseline version MavenProject".

Would you have any suggestions on how I could debug why my artifacts are not being located correctly in my baseline repositories? I would be glad to provide any additional details that may be necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Irene

Back to the top