Re: [tycho-user] Hibernate JPA Target environment

Max,
  Sorry the question was inappropriate.  I thought that since Tycho is targeted for OSGi projects someone here might have the relevant experience.

  Appreciate the research you did to provide the link.  I've already worked all the examples there and can't get the right setup.  I will try to find someone to work with from the Hibernate community.

Tim