[tycho-user] How to include source features in p2 repository?

Hello,

I am building a RCP application with the latest tycho plugin and as a result I have an installable product and a p2 repository.

What I would like to do is to include all the source features and source plugins from my own plugins and from the dependencies in the p2 repository, for instance from the Eclipse Orbit repository and the Eclipse rcp source feature.

I know of the tycho source feature plugin, but did not manage to include the generated feature in the p2 repository and that does not cover the other source plugins from external p2 repositories.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jan Rosczak

IT Architect

Development Methods, Frameworks & Tools

__________________________________

Hapag-Lloyd AG

Ballindamm 25

D-20095 Hamburg

Phone       +49 (40) 3001- 2983

Fax           +49 (40) 3001- 2942

Mail           jan.rosczak@xxxxxxxx

http://www.hapag-lloyd.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dipl.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Jürgen Weber
Vorstand: Rolf Habben Jansen (Vorsitzender), Anthony J. Firmin , Peter Ganz
Sitz: Hamburg, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 97937

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dipl.-Ing. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Jürgen Weber
Executive Board:
Rolf Habben Jansen (CEO), Anthony J. Firmin, Peter Ganz
Registered Seat: Hamburg, Company Register: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 97937

Back to the top