Re: [tycho-user] ignore_optional_problems source folder attribute supported?

Hi,

I was thinking that Tycho probably uses the .classpath file already. But I suppose it is using the build.properties instead.

Being able to use project specific settings sounds good, so I will certainly give that a try. But I think supporting the "ignore_optional_problems" attribute on a source folder basis would be great as well. I can raise an enhancement request if you think this makes sense.

Kind regards,

Knut Wannheden