Re: [tycho-user] target-platform-utils:mirror-target-to-repo missing many features/plugins

Hi Mickael,

> On 10/01/2014 05:58 PM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
>> Does target-platform-utils:mirror-target-to-repo have problems with
>> includeMode="planner" ?
> Yes, it does.

Thank you for confirming this.

> This mojo only takes the list of IUs in the target definition file [1],
> without trying to resolve their dependencies. When the target definition
> uses slicer, then everything necessary is listed and the output
> repository is consistent; when it does use planner, then it will for
> sure miss some dependencies.
> If you want to contribute support for "planner" to the Mojo, you're
> welcome (traditional GitHub pull request contribution workflow). I can
> tell you for sure that this is not something we plan to implement for
> JBoss Tools since we are kind of anti-planner people ;)

I thought as much based on your previous mails to this list. I am also
anti-planner (or maybe just a control freak ;-). Alas, that places me in
the minority in our team, so you may in fact get a pull request (good
excuse to learn more out p2 and Tycho).

Thanks for your help.

Andreas

--