Re: [tycho-user] target-platform-utils:mirror-target-to-repo missing many features/plugins

On 10/01/2014 05:58 PM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
Does target-platform-utils:mirror-target-to-repo have problems with includeMode="planner" ?
Yes, it does.
This mojo only takes the list of IUs in the target definition file [1], without trying to resolve their dependencies. When the target definition uses slicer, then everything necessary is listed and the output repository is consistent; when it does use planner, then it will for sure miss some dependencies.
If you want to contribute support for "planner" to the Mojo, you're welcome (traditional GitHub pull request contribution workflow). I can tell you for sure that this is not something we plan to implement for JBoss Tools since we are kind of anti-planner people ;)

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-maven-plugins/blob/master/tycho-plugins/target-platform-utils/src/main/java/org/jboss/tools/tycho/targets/TargetToRepoMojo.java#L120
--
Mickael Istria