[tycho-user] Good rules

Hello,

I’m beginner in the tycho world, and I would like to know the good rules before.

Here is what I’ve :

----plugin1-pom.xml (need eclipse/cdt)

----plugin1.parent—pom.xml (dependency upon eclipse/cdt throw p2)

----plugin1.updatesite

---plugin2-pom.xml (need eclipse, plugin1)

---plugin2.parent—pom.xml (dependency upon eclipse throw p2 and plugin1 ?)

---plugin3-pom.xml (need eclipse, plugin1)

---plugin3.parent—pom.xml (dependency upon eclipse throw p2 and plugin1 ?)

How can plugin2 & plugin3 access to plugin1 ?

If I include plugin1.parent in plugin2.parent, plugin3 can no more access to plugin1 (dfferents parents).

I can create a p2 update site, deploy on nexus, and use it as updatesite p2 in plugin2.parent and plugin3.parent (like cdt and eclipse).

I can also create one parent with all plugins.

What is the best ways ?

Thanks for your helps

Back to the top