[tycho-user] use of platform:/plugin schema in built products

Hello,

I used to use a setting like the one below inside VM Arguments of a product definition file:
-Dlogback.configurationFile=platform:/plugin/org.c4biz.feast.config/resources/logback.xml

when I run that rcp using the eclipse launcher file generated from this product definition file logback is properly configured with the xml contained in the config bundle.

But it doesn't work when I run that rcp after it were built by Tycho.

could someone explain me how could I achieve that ?

many thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top