De : tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Mickael Istria
Envoyé : vendredi 5 septembre 2014 16:34
À : tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [tycho-user] SWTBot + Tycho

I just re-read your message and the important line is: "!MESSAGE Product fooProduct could not be found. "
This is for sure not related to SWTBot.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.

Back to the top