Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse product - Generate a default config.ini file

Hey Lars,

Interresting, my tycho generated products do have a config.ini generated.
Do you mean, it's not the case for you?
Cheers Christophe

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

on an Eclipse Product I can define that a default config.ini file should be generated. According to my testing this is ignored by Tycho.

Is this a known bug? If yes can you point me to the bug number?

Or do I need to configure something in Tycho to trigger this?

Best regards, Lars

Inline-Bild 1